Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are partnered with one of the country’s leading Solar developers providing community, C&I and utility solar+storage projects in key markets. As they continue to grow, the company continues to expand geographically and into new segments to provide cost-efficient and eco-friendly project services to customers.
We have been asked to identify a Director of Business Development to drive their expansion into the commercial and industrial markets. This person will identify and close solar project opportunities in the Midwest helping customers save money with renewable energy.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business, or in a related field of study.
- 3+ years of proven experience originating and closing solar and solar+storage projects with commercial and industrial customers.
- Relationships with target customers in the market.
- Working knowledge of the industry, including developing and implementing project proposals.
- Effective written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
Salary Range: $150-200K
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.