Location: Glendale, California, United States
Category: Accounting / Finance / Insurance
We have been asked by one of the top Solar Contractors in California to help identify a Controller to lead their corporate finance activities. This company has been developing solar and solar + storage projects for residential and commercial customers across the west coast for over 10 years and is experiencing tremendous growth.
The Controller will work with the CEO and COO to create financial policies and controls to maximize profits and maintain positive cash flows. This person will also be leading a transition to a new accounting software platform. Experience in solar or general construction is preferred. Will need to be based in the Glendale office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance/Accounting, or related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Eight years of directly related management experience is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of solar or construction accounting experience in a supervisory role is preferred.
- Experience implementing accounting software systems.
- Ability to work out of the Glendale office.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook software.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.