Category: Project/Program Management
We are working with the commercial solar arm of one of the largest developers, owners and operators of renewable energy in the country. They focus on developing projects with Commercial, Industrial, and Public Sector customers in key markets across the US.
As their California team continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced Solar Project Manager. This person will be responsible for the successful development and construction of commercial rooftop, carport and ground-mounted solar and solar+storage projects on the west coast.
The Project Manager will work with 3rd party EPC and construction companies along with internal Engineering teams and end use customers to drive projects to successful completion. Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering projects on time and under budget will be critical to your success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of C&I solar or energy storage Project Management experience.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Strong understanding of solar construction fundamentals/cost controls and proven experience delivering profitable projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in or near their office in Huntington Beach in a hybrid capacity.
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Josh Soelzer at [email protected].