Location: San Jose, United States
We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start up inside of a $6 Billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry leading building integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
As the company plans to expand nationwide, we have been asked to help identify a Building Scientist / Material Engineer. This person will work on developing modern building materials to come up with new and improved building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) technologies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ph.D or B.S. Degree in Building Science, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, or relevant field.
- 3 years of relevant experience working in a business setting on the development or manufacturing of building/construction materials.
- Experience with natural and synthetic polymers and composite material development.
- Experience in prototyping and material testing.
- Understanding of weathering and degradation of outdoor construction materials.
- Willing and able to spend significant time in laboratory and pilot scale environments.
- Travel within the USA and globally up to 15% of your work time.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].