Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
We are partnered with an early-stage start-up developing stand-alone energy storage projects across the East Coast. They have already been awarded multiple projects and are in construction on multiple utility-scale Energy Storage projects in key markets.
Company has a strong founding team and recently received significant funding to expand its growth as they build its development pipeline with the goal to own and operate energy storage projects on a long term basis.
The Associate Project Developer will provide strategic support to the founders with a focus on utility-scale energy storage project origination. The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer with proven skills and track record, facilitating boots-on-the-ground project development efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS in electrical engineering, energy management, renewable energy or related degree.
- Direct experience identifying energy storage market opportunities, determining use cases with prospective customers, and developing project sites.
- 4+ years of project development experience in the energy sector.
- Effective written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sandy Eccles at [email protected]