Category: Project/Program Management
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer developing portfolios of large commercial, public sector, and community solar projects in key markets across the country.
They have quickly become one of the fastest-growing solar developers in the country with an industry-leading team.
As their Public Sector business in California continues to grow, they are looking to add an experienced Assistant Project Manager to their team. The Public Sector Assistant Project Manager will work on large portfolios of projects with schools, cities, municipalities, and other public sector customers. Working with EPC contractors, you will manage the successful completion of projects on time and under budget while working through the process with the DSA.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of solar Project Management experience working with public sector customers and the DSA.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and under budget.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work remotely with a team that is distributed geographically.
- Ability to travel as needed (roughly 25%)
Salary Range: $90-100K depending on experience + bonus opportunity.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at email@example.com.