Location: New York, United States
Category: Project/Program Management
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer developing portfolios of large commercial, public sector, and community solar projects in key markets across the country. They have quickly become one of the fastest-growing solar developers in the industry.
Because of their growth, we have been asked to help identify an Assistant Project Manager to join their Community Solar team. This person is responsible for supporting the budgets and schedules for the execution of large portfolios of community solar projects in key markets across the country.
To be successful, you will need:
- 2+ years of solar project management or assistant project management experience in community or C&I solar.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle objectives to achieve company goals.
- Moderate level understanding of the renewable industry and PV project development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact, Sandy Eccles, at [email protected].