Location: United States
Category: Accounting / Finance / Insurance
A Growing developer of floating solar and water resources projects is adding to their Finance team and looking for an Assistant Controller. The company is developing floating solar projects and has several grants to support the development of new water treatment technologies.
The Assistant Controller will lead financial reporting and accounting, budgets and forecasts, quarterly and annual financial reporting and prepare financial reports for Grant projects the company in involved in. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a critical position and the company grows.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5 years experience in strategic Finance and operations (Ideally a CPA).
- Experience with financial modeling of solar projects would be a plus, but is not required.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work collaboratively across departments and experience with NetSuite or similar ERP Systems.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, as well as a superior presentation abilities.
- Passion for the Renewable industry.
Salary Range: $120K -$150K depending on experience and incentives
Who we are:
Peak Demand is a leading executive search firm that connects top companies in the renewable energy space with the talent they need to grow their businesses. Our recruiting specialists are working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in the industry. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact [email protected]