We are partnered with one of the leading providers of power conversion solutions and turnkey systems for commercial and utility-scale energy storage projects. With over a decade of experience installing more than 500 MW of Energy Storage with many of the leading organizations in the industry, no one has a better track record of success in storage.
We have been asked to help identify an experienced Applications Engineer to support the sales of Energy Storage inverters, converters and full turnkey energy storage systems in the commercial and utility-scale markets. This person will be working with the outside sales team and supporting Developers, EPCs, IPPs and utilities that are originating and developing project opportunities within the region.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong Electrical Engineering background (BSEE Preferred) and 5+ years of experience in system design, project development or Applications Engineering for commercial or utility applications.
- Energy Storage experience is strongly preferred, but large scale solar experience (particularly with central inverters) will be considered.
- Advanced knowledge of battery system sizing, power systems and power conversion technology.
- Strong communication skills and experience working in Applications Engineering or Technical Sales Support.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to get more information contact Jon Semingson at [email protected]