Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are partnered with an industry-leading Energy Storage solutions provider working with utility-scale Developers and EPCs. Their best-in-class software and controls combined with industry-leading hardware solutions enable energy storage developers to quickly and confidently develop and dispatch Front-of-the-Meter energy storage projects. They ensure the highest possible revenue streams and consistent cash flows utilizing their full turnkey storage solutions.
The Northeast market continues to grow for energy storage projects and we have been asked to help identify an Account Executive to drive revenue with developers, EPCs, and IPPs. This person will leverage their relationships to drive new business across the Northeast with a heavy focus on Massachusetts, New York and the surrounding areas for Front-of-the-Meter energy storage projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of sales or development experience in the utility scale solar or storage markets.
- Strong relationships with solar developers and asset owners.
- Understanding of the market and financial fundamentals of energy storage projects.
- Proven track record selling complex solutions to developers and IPPs.
- High level of professionalism and integrity in selling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
Salary Range: $120-$140K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at email@example.com.